On Fri, Jun 17, 2022 at 9:33 AM Troy Dawson <tdaw...@redhat.com> wrote:
> I notice that you said crb-enable, crb-disable.
> Do you like having the name first, or the function first?

I'd put in a vote for "object action" like Carl denoted.

As a side note, and this is more for personal learning/clarification,
is there a particular reason why RHEL systems need to use
subscription-manager rather than config-manager to manage Red Hat
repos? Subman is significantly slower to enable/disable a repo than
config-manager, and outside of a given host not having
dnf-plugins-core installed config-manager would appear to be the
better solution in my eyes. On my RHEL systems I rarely touch subman
post-registration in favor of config-manager; maybe there's something
I'm missing about RHEL repo management or background tasks subman is
doing.

--
Mike