On Fri, Sep 23, 2022 at 10:37 AM Nick Jahn <nick.j...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Errors during downloading metadata for repository
> 'dl.fedoraproject.org_pub_epel_9_x86_64_':
>   - Status code: 404 for
> https://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/epel/9/x86_64/repodata/repomd.xml (IP:
> 38.145.60.24)
> Error: Failed to download metadata for repo
> 'dl.fedoraproject.org_pub_epel_9_x86_64_': Cannot download repomd.xml:
> Cannot download repodata/repomd.xml: All mirrors were tried
>

> That URL is wrong, it should be
> https://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/epel/9/Everything/x86_64/repodata/repomd.xml

Looking at the name, and the URL, that is from a custom repo config file.

The easiest way to spot that is the name
'dl.fedoraproject.org_pub_epel_9_x86_64_'
It should be "Extra Packages for Enterprise Linux 9 - x86_64"
You should contact the machine's administrator.
If you are the machine's administrator, then I would search for
dl.fedoraproject.org in a file in /etc/yum.repos.d/ and fix the repo file.

Troy