On Mon, Feb 5, 2024 at 11:20 AM Mattia Verga via epel-devel <
epel-devel@lists.fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> Hello,
> I'd like to announce that Bodhi 8.0.2 has been deployed today and brings a
> feature which was requested specifically for EPEL: from now on (if
> everything works as expected) all builds submitted as buildroot overrides
> for EPEL9 will also be tagged as buildroot overrides for EPEL9N.
> This is not hardcoded, but is rather configurable in Bodhi config file.
> Here it is the example that makes the current EPEL9-EPEL9N inheritance:
>
> https://pagure.io/fedora-infra/ansible/blob/main/f/roles/bodhi2/base/templates/production.ini.j2#_630
> The line above (commented out) is just an example to show that this can
> work for multiple releases at once.
>
> Apart from that, Bodhi 8.0 also makes possible to define different
> createrepo_c settings per release in an external config file.
> The file is:
>
> https://pagure.io/fedora-infra/ansible/blob/main/f/roles/bodhi2/backend/files/createrepo_c.ini
> and I hope it is sufficiently self explanatory and clear.
> I just want to write it here on the EPEL list, as the EPEL releases are
> those which need different settings from Fedora release. I copied the
> previously hardcoded values within Bodhi and I hope to have not misread any
> value.
>
> Mattia

Thank you.
The override on epel9 but not going to epel9-next has always been a pain
point for me and I really appreciate it getting fixed, especially when I
never opened a bug/feature request on it.  Your mind reading is awesome.

Thanks again,
Troy