This update changes from libclamav.so.9 to libclamav.so.11.  It will
require rebuilding c-icap-modules and librpminspect.  If you release
it in the current state you'll break installation of those packages.
They should have been rebuilt in a side tag with clamav and released
together.  This is by definition an incompatible update, yet it
doesn't appear to have followed the EPEL Incompatible Upgrades policy.

https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/epel/epel-policy-incompatible-upgrades/

Do not push this update to stable.  Simply sending one email to say
"hey I did this and I'm gonna push to stable very soon" is not
sufficient.  Follow the process outlined in the documentation.  If you
had followed the process in the first place, perhaps you would have
received karma on the update thanks to the multiple steps in the
process designed to raise awareness of this type of update.

--
Carl George