Biblical Genealogies - "God" is All Knowing: Evolution and Big Bang
Atheism

    * All responsible individuals can act through the light of Christ
and do good, or choose an opposite course and create chaos. When Adam
and Eve partook of the forbidden fruit, they not only brought death
upon themselves, but upon all surrounding elements and all species.
Pain and suffering are necessary conditions to understand opposites in
this state of mortality. Because god knew Adam and Eve would fail, the
Father sent His Son Jesus Christ to redeem all mankind, according to
their own free agency, in doing good works to those with whom they
associate, including keeping the earth habitual for all forms of life,
and proper use of elements.

    * Science is [the state or fact of knowledge; knowledge]; the
[systematized knowledge derived from observation, study, and
experimentation carried on in order to determine the nature or
principles of what is being studied.]  God is the state or fact of all
knowledge and has power over all creations in the Universe. God allows
His children to act independently for themselves, both male and
female; to choose their own fate according to their own works. [For
what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his
own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?] Science
is science when it sticks to the "how", but steps over the boundary
into religion, when it theoretically tries to negate the "eternal",
and substitute circular, man made, atheistic, narrow reasoning into
"beginnings" it cannot measure. In other words, "non-religious"
behavior occurs when there is the willful intention to theoretically
negate the "eternal" as an aspect of all existence. Atheism, on the
other hand substitutes the deity of man for god, based upon individual
self will and sensual gratification, each person skeptically seeing
out of their own glass darkly.

    * A wise professor at a University, after years of experience, may
have acquired the ability to detect, after a short period of time,
who, in a new class of study is destined to fail the course, or who
will pass the tests well. But, it is still up to the individual
students, by their own application, to prove themselves either worthy
of personal honor or lose face. Jesus Christ chose twelve apostles and
knew that one would betray Him.  Jesus Christ did not stop the pain
and suffering and betrayal, even though He knew He would be crucified.

    * Evolution and The Big Bang are materialistic explanations of
atheistic religion, a historical replay of ancient pantheistic
religions, as practiced formerly in Babylon, Egypt, Greece, Roman and
other civilizations.
          o http://www.pantheism.net/paul/beliefs.htm

    * Earth in the Balance: [A growing number of anthropologists and
archeo-mythologists argue that the prevailing ideology of belief in
prehistoric Europe and much of the world was based on the worship of a
single earth goddess, who was assumed to be the fount of all life and
who radiated harmony among all living things.] [Much of the evidence
for the existence of this primitive religion comes from the many
thousands of artifacts uncovered in ceremonial sites. These sites are
so widespread that they seem to confirm the notion that a goddess
religion was ubiquitous throughout much of the world until the
antecedents of today's religions - most of which still have a
distinctly masculine orientation - swept out of India and the Near
East, almost obliterating belief in the goddess.] [The last vestige of
organized goddess worship was eliminated by Christianity. ] (page
261).
          o http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth_in_the_Balance

    * [Scottish philosopher James Hutton (1726–1797). During the
nineteenth century, major parts of this theory's ingenious geological
elements were detached from the deistic and teleological framework in
which they were embedded, and Hutton became enshrined as a founder of
British geology. Hutton's system, which appeared in Edinburgh as an
abstract in 1785, an essay in 1788, and a much- enlarged two-volume
treatise in 1795, examined terrestrial processes by which continental
surfaces are cyclicall renovated through erosion, sedimentary
consolidation, and elevation. Hutton viewed the tenability of this
life- sustaining set of processes in equilibrium as a test—
successful, in his estimation—of the divine ordination of a benevolent
physical order. That he was able to offer crucial field evidence in
favor of key aspects of the scheme lent support to his vision of
cyclic repetitions of geological processes operating over unimaginably
long periods. Hutton's advocacy of an enormously expanded timescale
(he commented that from an empirical viewpoint the Earth showed "no
vestige of a beginning, no prospect of an end") is often heralded as
the launching of nineteenth-century theories of geology, leading in
turn to evolutionary concepts.]

    * P[aleontologists have to rely on relative dating by solving the
"jigsaw puzzles" of biostratigraphy], and one of the most prominent
early paleontologists, produced rational time related conclusions.
Louis Bourguet (1678-1742), listed in Dictionary of Scientific
Biography, Vol. XV, published by the American Council of Learned
Societies, believed in the common origin of all peoples and languages
and questioned the presumed great age and isolation of the people of
China.  He declared that the great world wide Flood was but the
amplification of normal processes and the "exceptional convergence,
ordained by God, of ordinary causes."  Louis Bourguet explored fossil
sites throughout Europe, suggesting they were from animal and
vegetable origins. [Louis Bourguet (1678-1742), a geologist,
classified fossils and crystals along a "scale," starting the Great
Chain of Being in the "mineral kingdom."] He enlarged the pedigree of
theories of the Earth, sketching the tradition's origins by
classifying theories into three major conceptual models: Platonic,
Aristotelian, and Mosaic.]
          o http://www.answers.com/topic/theories-of-the-earth

    * [Louis Bourguet (Nimes 1678 - Neuchatel 1742) led a very hectic
life; born in France from Protestant parents he had to flee with them
to Switzerland at the revocation of the Edict of Nantes, and was
obliged to enter the family firm and to work in it before becoming
free of leading the studious life he intended. He traveled frequently
to Italy where he got acquainted with many prominent naturalists,
among whom Vallisneri, Monti and Zendrini, to whom this book is
dedicated. This is the first book by Bourguet, the second was the more
famous Traite des petrifications appeared in 1742. It has the form of
four letters directed to Scheuchzer, where Bourguet compares the
elementary process of the mineral world (crystallization) and of the
living world (generation, assimilation, growth). Crystal growth is a
product of the mineral mechanism, whereas the growth of plants and
animals is an effect of the organic mechanism ... Bourguet studied
stalactites and described their internal radial structure ... Bourguet
s attempt to explain crystallization was innovative. He asserted that
a crystal is created not from water, but in water which carries a
multitude of extremely small particles, the fusion of which creates a
crystal or concretion. To each crystalline substance there correspond
particles of specific, determinate shape where particular laws of
growth govern the external form ... In speaking about a theory of
Earth Bourguet intended a rational reconstruction of its history and
dynamic causality, which he claimed to deduce solely from his
observations. He declared that all parts of Earth as it is presently
constituted are more or less coeval, dating from the time of the
Flood. This deluge was not a supernatural miracle, but the
amplification of normal processes ... Bourguet elaborated a genuine
theory of orogeny ... Mountains were formed near the end of the grand
changement (or renovation of the Earth by the Flood) when the flat-
lying, concentric new strata, rebuilt from the dissolution of the
ancient word, began to harden. The acceleration of the earth s
rotation then induced an upward thrust, or dynamic direction d'
elevation . He explained the differing local arrangement of the strata
by the variable degree of consolidation at the start. Furthermore, he
attributed their more or less regular conformity to the earth s motion
and to the general and particular orientation of the chain being
formed. Such considerations point directly to the ideas of H. B. De
Saussure. (DSB).]
          o http://www.papyrusrarebooks.com/Catalogue.htm

    * [A French geologist and naturalist; Bourguet (1678-1742) was one
of the prominent geologists of his day. He pioneered concepts in
physical geology and the structure of the earth, many of these
appearing in the above work "Traite de Petrifications". This is one of
the earliest books on paleontology published in French and also
Bourguet's most important work. The majority of the beautifully
rendered illustrations are of fossils collected by Bourguet primarily
in Switzerland and the remaining illustrations are reproduced from
fossils appearing in works by Lange and Scheuchzer. ]
http://www.geology-books.com/servlet/the-65/Book-by-Louis-dsh-Bourguet-and/Detail

    * Additionally, the journal Nature news, published online on 31
May 2006, notes that a "core of sediment pulled from the bottom of the
Arctic Ocean has confirmed" (that at some period in the past), "the
North Pole was as warm as a balmy summer day." . . . "it also seems
that the North Pole began to cool at about the same time as the
Antarctic.  This timing suggests that climate was being driven by a
global factor, such as atmospheric levels of greenhouse gases, rather
than something more local, such as geological upheaval."  . . . "the
atmosphere at the time was exceptionally rich in greenhouse
gases . . . amplified by an additional factor possibly heat-trapping
stratospheric clouds or hurricane-induced ocean mixing."  Excluding
the incorrect time periods, scientific confirmation is given of an
abrupt worldwide Flood.

    * CBS SCI-TECH online News, 31 May 2006, ncludes: "Imagine a world
where there are dense sequoia trees and cypress trees like in Florida
that ring the Arctic Ocean . . . Researchers are not sure what caused
the sudden boost of carbon dioxide that set the greenhouse effect on
broil.  Possible culprits could be huge releases of methane from the
ocean, gigantic continent-sized burning of trees, or lots of volcanic
eruptions. "

    * The celestial environment in the Garden of Eden, including the
celestial bodies of Adam and Eve, had no radioactive decay: the death
process. After the Fall, the vegetarian animals and some plants became
carnivorous.  Radioactive decay, or the death process, did not begin
upon this earth, prior to the partaking of the forbidden fruit in the
Garden of Eden.  The process of decay and physical degeneration upon
the earth was slower during the time of the early Patriarchs. That is
why they are recorded with long lives.

    * Finding a substitute for evolution and big bang atheism requires
the establishment of a core set of ideas from which all thinking
individuals can derive positive conclusions.  Before one considers the
relationship of science and religion, a definition must arise
concerning what is  "spirit" or "spiritual". Considering physics and
Einstein, I would suggest that "spirit" is "E*".  Putting it in
another setting, I would say "spirit" is the form of matter that is
more infinitesimal, such as sugar which is refined and pure. "Spirit"
therefore is matter, nonetheless. Note however, I stated "E*" and not
"E". E* is spirit not subject to physical force, but that which
sustains physical structure. For anyone who has faced the death of a
loved one, the immediate loss of life from the physical body reveals
sudden change in biology: action to inaction. Or, seeing the birth of
a baby, from womb to a fully breathing individual, the sudden change
to independence.

    * Were you to consider the life of Christ, and seriously evaluate
His stated gifts and powers, as the literal son of God, the Eternal
Father, from a scientific standpoint: He has infinite mass density.
His formed words then control all elements. Walking on water, passing
through walls with a resurrected physical body, raising the dead and
healing the sick, are simply the effects of an infinite mass density
in control of all matter that is more coarse, and in a less refined
and pure state. [And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God
Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. And the city had no need
of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God
did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof. ]  Singularity of
purpose.

    * Science deals in its studies with the nature of and effects
found in more coarse matter. On the other side of the sliding scale,
the "religion" portion of matter deals with "spirit" that is more
refined and pure; namely, all element that has been created by an
Eternal God and whose form is eternal within itself, such as our
contained spirits, or as stated in Genesis, "These are the generations
of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day
that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens, And every plant of
the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field
before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the
earth, and there was not a man to till the ground. "  Bottom Line:
Every form of life has a "spirit" existence, prior to physical
reality, an eternal DNA that cannot be changed over time or space;
composed of more refined and pure matter, that cannot be seen by the
human eye unaided. [The physics of most models of grand unification
cannot be discovered directly at particle colliders because the new
particles they predict have masses at the so-called GUT scale which
lies few orders of magnitude below the Planck scale and thus far
beyond the reach of man-made collision experiments. . . . As of 2010
[update], there is still no hard evidence that nature is described by
a Grand Unified Theory]  Except, In the beginning, God . . .
          o http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Unified_Theory

    * Religion considers the eternal nature of man and the elements,
and answers the "why" questions, such as Why am I here on Earth?
Science is science when it sticks to the "how", but steps over the
boundary into religion, when it theoretically tries to negate the
"eternal", and substitute circular, man made, atheistic, narrow
reasoning into "beginnings" it cannot measure. Microscopes and modern
telescopes are like toys in the hands of men and women, compared to
evidences shown by the Urim and Thummim [to describe the dwelling
place of God, the earth in a future state, and the white stone
mentioned in the Book of Revelation.] There is no convincing evidence
in the scientific world that provides any authoritative standing, to
question Biblical, expert witness testimonies, as noted by Rethinking
Galactic Architecture: Dark Matter Optional by Bruce Dorminey. . . .
(1) Globular clusters—giant balls of hundreds of thousands of tightly
spaced, very long-lived star -- are the oldest stellar systems in the
Milky Way. Yet after decades of looking for answers, astronomers still
don't know how they form. . . . (2) Knowing for sure how these
clusters form is critical to understanding how the universe came to
be, says Conroy. "Globular clusters," he says "guide our way toward a
more complete understanding of how galaxies assemble and evolve
through time."
http://news.sciencemag.org/sciencenow/2010/11/rethinking-galactic-architecture.html

    * [And I, Abraham, had the Urim and Thummim, which the Lord my God
had given unto me, in Ur of the Chaldees; And I saw the stars, that
they were very great, and that one of them was nearest unto the throne
of God; and there were many great ones which were near unto it; And
the Lord said unto me: These are the governing ones; and the name of
the great one is Kolob, because it is near unto me, for I am the Lord
thy God: I have set this one to govern all those which belong to the
same order as that upon which thou standest.]
          o http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urim_and_Thummim
          o  http://scriptures.lds.org/abr/3/

    * I do not wish to go into the history of mind- body
relationships.  Suffice it to say that for humans, [control of
behavior on the basis of complex sensory input requires the
information-integrating capabilities of a centralized brain.]  W[hen
the brain undergoes some kind of damage (caused by automobile
accidents, drug abuse or pathological diseases), it is always the case
that the mental substance and/or properties of the person are
significantly compromised. ]

    * Contained in the given cited reference: "Thus I, Abraham, talked
with the Lord, face to face, as one man talketh with another; and he
told me of the works which his hands had made; And he said unto me: My
son, my son (and his hand was stretched out), behold I will show you
all these. And he put his hand upon mine eyes, and I saw those things
which his hands had made, which were many; and they multiplied before
mine eyes, and I could not see the end thereof." This suggests that
the whole body of God is a storage repository; that ultimately, we
think with our whole body, as we are created in the image of god, both
man and woman. (In this case, as related to humanity, god being
defined as eternal, immortal husband and wife.) This experience
suggests to all thinking minds, that to develop a storage system that
could even, for a beginning, store within the framework of a human
body, the code to run and maintain the Milky Way, let alone the other
billions of galaxies in the observable universe as we perceive it,
would most certainly require having an infinite mass density.

    * I refer you to a statement made by Richard Dawkins . . ."we know
from the second law of thermodynamics that all complexity, all life,
all laughter, all sorrow, is hell bent on leveling itself out into
cold nothingness in the end. They-- and we-- can never be more then
(than) temporary, local buckings of the great universal slide into the
abyss of uniformity. "  Or, in other words, "the phenomenon of
irreversibility in nature", that "All complex natural processes are
irreversible." The resurrection of Jesus Christ contradicts this
assertion, which is at the very heart of Christianity. All the
ultimate physical effects arising from the second law of
thermodynamics, without the intersession of any portion of the light
of Christ, would be a state of "non-religious" existence. The "one
word" defined as: Hell.
          o http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Dawkins

    * A Being having infinite mass density would be essentially a
controlled, emitting supernova in human form, that would consciously
be able to, like our sun, radiate constant energy levels that would
restore and maintain all life and creations made by His hand,
overriding all the projected effects of the second law of
thermodynamics; holding the keys of death, hell, the grave, and every
variation of immortality and eternal lives. Or, in other words, the
expanding universe, the content of which is a set of all points that
contain space and matter jointly, or cardinal elements, are ever
expanding and increasing the glory of god its Creator; meaning, the
mass body of god must be infinitely increasing as it records both
control codes and the Universe "history". Spirit is matter, only more
refined and pure, infinitesimal and eternal in nature, upon which can
be written, by the power of the Holy Ghost, all of the characteristics
and attributes of Almighty god, through the grace of His son the Lord
Jesus Christ. The Write-once, read many (WORM) approach to holographic
data storage provides mental similarity. [But this shall be the
covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days,
saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it
in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.]
[Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men:
Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ
ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the
living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the
heart.] KJV

    * [The holographic principle states that the entropy of ordinary
mass (not just black holes) is also proportional to surface area and
not volume; that volume itself is illusory and the universe is really
a hologram which is isomorphic to the information "inscribed" on the
surface of its boundary.] [Holograms can theoretically store one bit
per cubic block the size of the wavelength of light in writing.]
[Unlike current storage technologies that record and read one data bit
at a time, holographic memory writes and reads data in parallel in a
single flash of light.] [Memory storage density is a measure of the
quantity of information bits that can be stored on a given length of
track, area of surface, or in a given volume of a computer storage
medium. Generally, higher density is more desirable, for it allows
greater volumes of data to be stored in the same physical space.
Density therefore has a direct relationship to storage capacity of a
given medium.] At present, [By far the densest type of memory storage
experimentally to date is electron quantum holography. By
superimposing images of different wavelengths into the same hologram,
a Stanford research team was able to achieve a bit density of 35bit/
electron (approx. 3 Exabytes/in^2.) This was demonstrated using
electron microscopes and a copper medium as reported in the Stanford
Report on January 28th 2009.]
          o http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memory_storage_density

    * [Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my
God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name
of my God, and the name of the city of my God, [which is] new
Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and [I will
write upon him] my new name.] [In the Book of Ezekiel, we find the
first biblical record of the New Jerusalem.]| [According to John, the
New Jerusalem is "pure gold, like clear glass" and its "brilliance
[is] like a very costly stone, as a stone of crystal-clear jasper."
The street of the city is also made of "pure gold, like transparent
glass". ]  An [angel measures the city with a golden rod or reed, and
records it as 12,000 stadia by 12,000 stadia at the base, and 12,000
stadia high. A stadion is usually stated as 185.4 meters, or 600 feet,
so the base has dimensions of about 2225 km by 2225 km, or 1500 miles
by 1500 miles. In the ancient Greek system of measurement, the base of
the New Jerusalem would have been equal to 144 million square stadia.
If rested on the Earth, its ceiling would be inside the exosphere.]
          o http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exosphere

    * New Perspectives on the Mormon Past: Reflections of a Non-Mormon
Historian: Mormon theology unequivocally states that the spiritual
dimension is comprised of a form of matter too and presumably must
also be subject to some form of natural law, if only we could
understand it. Joseph Smith asserted: "All spirit is matter, but it is
more refined and pure, and can only be discerned by purer eyes."
"Spirit is a substance that is material but that is more pure and
elastic and refined matter than the body. . . . It existed before the
[p.120]body, can exist in the body, and will exist separate from the
body when the body will be moldering in the dust." John 20 (Complete
Jewish Bible): Expert Witness . . . [Now T'oma (the name means
"twin"), one of the Twelve, was not with them when Yeshua came. 25
When the other talmidim told him, "We have seen the Lord," he replied,
"Unless I see the nail marks in his hands, put my finger into the
place where the nails were and put my hand into his side, I refuse to
believe it." 26 A week later his talmidim were once more in the room,
and this time T'oma was with them. Although the doors were locked,
Yeshua came, stood among them and said, "Shalom aleikhem!" 27 Then he
said to T'oma, "Put your finger here look at my hands, take your hand
and put it into my side. Don't be lacking in trust, but have trust!"
28 T'oma answered him, "My Lord and my God!" 29 Yeshua said to him,
"Have you trusted because you have seen me? How blessed are those who
do not see, but trust anyway!" 30 In the presence of the talmidim
Yeshua performed many other miracles which have not been recorded in
this book. 31 But these which have been recorded are here so that you
may trust that Yeshua is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that by this
trust you may have life because of who he is. [Lawrence Foster]
          o http://www.signaturebookslibrary.org/faithful/chapter7.htm
          o http://www.hts.gatech.edu/faculty/foster-lawrence.php
          o http://www.biblestudytools.com/cjb/john/20.html

    * [LDS rejection of hellenistic philosophy in matters of doctrine
accounts for many characteristic differences between Latter-day Saints
and other Christians. For example, Latter-day Saints reject the
Platonic spirit-matter dichotomy, which holds that spirit and matter
are opposed and inimical to each other. They believe instead that
spirit is refined matter and that both spirit and matter are eternal,
being neither created nor destroyed. The Prophet Joseph Smith[, Jr.]
taught that "there is no such thing as immaterial matter. All spirit
is matter, but it is more fine or pure, and can only be discerned by
purer eyes" (D&C 131:7). Thus, for Latter-day Saints there is no
ultimate incompatibility between spirit and matter or between the
spiritual and the physical realms. In LDS theology, the physical
elements are coeternal with God. The idea that physical matter is
transitory, corrupt, or incompatible with spiritual or eternal life is
rejected. Latter-day Saints usually define "spiritual" as "infused
with spirit" rather than as "nonphysical." This unitary understanding
of spirit and matter allows them to accept the Father and the Son as
the concrete, anthropomorphic beings represented in scripture and
reject the definition of God as the abstract, "totally other" nonbeing
of philosophical theology. For Latter-day Saints, God exists in the
normal sense in association with time and space, rather than in the
abstract Platonic sense of beyond time and space. The traditional
disparagement of matter and of the physical state of being is not well
grounded biblically, and Latter-day Saints believe it is a product of
hellenistic thought. They also think the concept of a God "without
body, parts or passions" dismisses too much of the biblical data or
allegorizes it excessively. Since Mormons believe that the elements
are eternal, it follows that they deny the ex nihilo creation. Rather,
the universe was created (organized) out of preexisting elements that
God organized by imposing physical laws. The Prophet Joseph Smith also
taught that intelligence is also eternal and uncreated: "The
intelligence of spirits had no beginning, neither will it have an end…
Intelligence is eternal and exists upon a self-existent
principle" (TPJS, pp. 353-54). Just as God organized preexisting
matter to create the universe, so he organized preexisting
intelligence to create the spirits that eventually became human
beings. Consequently, Latter-day Saints do not view God as the total
cause of what human beings are. Human intelligence is uncreated by
God, and therefore independent of his control. Thus Mormons insist
that human beings are free agents in the fullest sense, and deny both
the doctrines of prevenient and irresistible grace, which make God's
choice determinative for salvation or damnation. God will not coerce
independent, self-existent wills. Though he desires the exaltation of
all, and offers it equally to all, its achievement requires individual
cooperation, a covenant relationship.]
          o http://www.lightplanet.com/mormons/faq/faq_doctrine.htm

    * Why the Bible was written is conceptually contained in, or
embedded with original formation of language concepts.[The Adamic
language is, according to Abrahamic traditions, the language spoken by
Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden.] . . . [Joseph Smith, Jr., founder
of the Latter Day Saint movement, in his version of the Bible,
declared the Adamic language to have been "pure and undefiled"]
          o http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adamic_language

    * Matthew J. Grow [Maxwell Institute, Brigham Young University,]
notes: [Another heretofore unpublished item in Revelation Book 1 is "A
Sample of pure Language given by Joseph the Seer." This revelation,
which consists of a series of prophetic questions and divine answers
and which was referred to by Orson Pratt in an 1855 sermon, identifies
the "name [noted as AHMAN by Orson Pratt; i.e., the delightful man, or
Man of Holiness: Give Him Awe or Ah, or Honor] of God in pure
Language" as "Awman," the "being which made all things in all its
parts."7 Christ is called the "Son Awman" and "the greatest of all the
parts of Awman," while members of "the human family" are "the greatest
parts of Awman Sons" (p. 265). ]  ["What is the name of angels in the
pure language?" "Anglo-man."
          o http://www.journalofdiscourses.org/volume-02/
http://ispartnewsite.farmsresearch.com/publications/jbms/?vol=18&num=2&id=500

    * The pure language of Adam, as above recorded, identifies that to
be part of god, one must continue to be written in the Lamb's Book of
Life or Book of Remembrance.  Thus, keeping a genealogy in both the
Old and New Testament, was maintaining, through the genealogies of the
fathers, an umbilical chord connection between Almighty God, the
Father of all the spirit children sent here upon this earth; the
members of the "human family" being "the greatest parts of Awman
Sons", or sons [and daughters] of Our Eternal Lord and Master, the
very holy Jesus Christ, the YHWH god of the Septuagint House of
Israel.  Or, as noted in Revelation 3:5 "He that overcometh, the same
shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name
out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father,
and before his angels." Thus, it is absolutely obvious that the Bible
is not complete and much of its contents have been destroyed over the
years; poorly recorded (defective languages), with some intentional
errors. It is one of the beliefs of The Church of Jesus Christ of
Latter-day Saints, that eventually, all records will be restored until
Adam has a perfect Book of Remembrance in his hands; [a gathering spot
for a meeting of the priesthood leadership, including prophets of all
ages and other righteous people, prior to the Second Coming of Jesus
Christ.]
          o http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam-ondi-Ahman

    * Compare: [Adam-ondi-Ahman (sometimes clipped to Diahman) is an
historic site along the east bluffs above the Grand River in Daviess
County, Missouri. According to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-
day Saints (LDS Church), it is the site where Adam and Eve lived after
being expelled from the Garden of Eden]
          o Comment:  This is "genealogy".  It states that Adam and
Eve lived in the area of Missouri, in the United States, after Eden
expulsion; noting physical humans from whom all mankind descend,
within a period of approximately 6,000 earth years.
          o http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam-ondi-Ahman

    * VS

    * [Fossil and molecular evidence have hitherto suggested that the
cercopithecoids (Old-World monkeys) and hominoid (ape and human)
lineages diverged around the Oligocene/ Miocene boundary, 23 to 25
million years ago (Ma). In a challenge to the recentness of this
estimate, Steiper et al. adopt a molecular approach called quartet
analysis, which uses sequence data from two pairs of species from two
clades to assess divergence dates with greater precision. For the
hominoid branch, chimpanzee and human were chosen, and for the
cercopithecoids, baboon and macaque; the divergence dates between the
members of each pair were calibrated from fossil data. The resulting
model suggests that the hominoid/cercopithecoid divergence took place
in the Early Oligocene, 29 to 34.5 Ma. The implication of this result
is that several million years of early hominoid history have yet to be
sampled paleontologically and that Proconsul--hitherto considered the
earliest of all hominoids--may have had earlier hominoid ancestors.]
          o Comment:  This is massive "generality" (vague or
inadequate statement), with uncertainty as "several million years of
early hominoid history have yet to be sampled paleontologically and
that Proconsul--hitherto considered the earliest of all hominoids--may
have had earlier hominoid ancestors." This is not "a way of tracking
familial genetic lines that transmit genetic diseases", nor does the
ever changing DNA "eve" that hits the science news on a regular basis,
create a connection with modern day man; they are both smoke screens
that cover incompetent research methodology, not based in actual
findings from evidence.
          o TinyURL http://tinyurl.com/27pmsaf

    * Current findings, dated August 25th, 2010 [Physicists are
looking hard at the idea that radioactive decay rates are not
constant, but are subject to outside influence. They are even looking
to develop a practical application that could save the lives of future
space explorers. . . . This is the strongest challenge yet to the
conventional notion that radioactive decay rates never vary. If
neutrinos (or, as the Stanford report asks, another, hitherto unknown
particle) can affect radioactive decay, what other influences could
affect it? This is not likely to explain the findings of vast
quantities of decay products that have given rise to the tremendous
estimates of the age of the earth; the Global Flood and its associated
earthquakes probably explain that better. But it might force a re-
examination of radiometric dating of once-living things using the
carbon-14 method. Those dates might be considerably wide of the mark
on account of an unknown number of solar flares between the death of
the organism being sampled and the present day. More to the point, the
notion that radioactive day rates are variable is a direct blow to the
heart of the conventional case for an old earth, because it forces a
re-examination of every premise that uses radiometric dating as its
basis.]
http://www.examiner.com/creationism-in-national/more-evidence-that-radioactive-decay-is-not-constant

    * Research Notes: A.  CREATION: The Origin of Man and The Origin
of Man & Organic Evolution This earth has a temporal existence of
7,000 years. Radioactive Decay, or the death process, did not begin
upon this earth, prior to the partaking of the forbidden fruit in the
Garden of Eden. The process of decay and physical degeneration upon
the earth was slower during the time of the early Patriarchs.
http://www.academic-genealogy.com/ancientandmoderngenealogies.htm#003
          o http://www2.slac.stanford.edu/vvc/theory/nuclearstability.html

    * Almost all of the posterity of Adam and Eve, have had various
changes in gene frequency within descending populations over a period
of approximately 6,000 years. Before the modern era, there was a
population bottleneck (or genetic bottleneck) during the time of Noah
and the world wide flood, an evolutionary event in which a
significant, almost total percentage of the human population or
species was killed, and thus as a society, completely prevented from
reproducing. [A population's genetic variation can be greatly reduced
by a bottleneck, and even beneficial adaptations may be permanently
eliminated. The loss of variation leaves the surviving population
vulnerable to any new selection pressures such as disease, climate
change or shift in the available food source, because adapting in
response to environmental changes requires sufficient genetic
variation in the population for natural selection to take place.]

    * The Holy Scriptures states that the atmosphere was at the time
of the profiled patriarchs, different in composition from what it is
today.  All indications are that there was no rainbow in the heavens
prior to the flood that covered the whole earth.  Thus, as shown by
the Holy Scripture, the process of decay and degeneration was slower,
accepting the age and longevity recorded for the early Patriarchs from
Adam to Noah.  [Archbishop James Ussher calculated the Flood date:
2349 B.C.  Moses informs us that Noah lived after the flood 350 years;
making him 950 years old when he died (Gen. 9:28-29).  Noah was 84
years old when Enos died, 176 when Cainan died, 234 when Mahalaleel
died, 366 when Jared died, 595 when Lamech died, and 600 when
Methuselah died.  We can see from this that Enos, Cainan, Mahalaleel,
Jared, Methuselah, Lamech, and Noah all lived on the earth at the same
time; and that Enos, Cainan, Mahalaleel, Jared, Methuselah and Lamech,
were all acquainted with both Adam and Noah.]

    * From current observations of world homo sapiens population
groups (Latin: "wise man" or "knowing man"), one obvious alteration
was change in skin pigmentation, as variations in [skin color are
mainly of genetic origin and are associated with sunlight,]  [Some
types of fungi, called radiotrophic fungi, appear to be able to use
melanin as a photosynthetic pigment that enables them to capture gamma
rays and harness its energy for growth.]   [In humans, melanin is the
primary determinant of skin color. It is also found in hair, the
pigmented tissue underlying the iris of the eye, and the stria
vascularis of the inner ear. In the brain, tissues with melanin
include the medulla and zona reticularis of the adrenal gland, and
pigment-bearing neurons within areas of the brainstem, such as the
locus coeruleus and the substantia nigra.]
          o http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanin

    * [Photoprotection of the human skin is achieved by extremely
efficient internal conversion of DNA, proteins and melanin. Internal
conversion is a photochemical process that converts the energy of the
UV photon into small amounts of heat. This small amount of heat is
harmless.]  However, according to the ages listed in the Biblical
account, (with the climate change), there appears to have been a
significant loss in the ability of human melanin to capture sunlight
in such a way as to harness its energy for growth; or, photosynthetic
pigment (converting light into biochemical energy).
          o http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internal_conversion_%28chemistry%29
          o http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~jgd1000/melanin.html
          o http://www.cs.nyu.edu/~jhan/ftirsense/ftirtouch.mpg

    * Respectfully yours,

    * V. Chris & Thomas Milton Tinney, Sr.
    * Who's Who in America, Millennium Edition [54th] through 2004
    * Who's Who In Genealogy and Heraldry, [both editions]
    * Family Genealogy & History Internet Education Directory
          o http://www.academic-genealogy.com/