You people make me feel human. There are many lonely people out
there---whose thinking no one seems to grasp as you are either dismissed
as mad, wild or simply a hapless dreamer---many would be geniuses fall out
of the schooling system because no one appreciates their highly visionary
(intuitive) mode of thinking. I empathise with Einstein--because he suffered
the vagaries of DEAD systems of education.

I wrote a small manuscript on visual thinking called DIMENSIONAL
THINKING--which discusses in some depth---(albeit in a very weird way)--some
of the things George has been talking about here. I promise to share it with
you two since---you might glean some sense out of it.
Every other ordinary (analog thinker) soul, I've tried to get a comment from
has told me I am MAD--which is fine with me!.

-