The objective is to prove who put the need for cctv into Orpington???   The
answer is of course, “Big Brother” George Orwell (Game on, Who put the “Cam”
ping into Orpington)  “Younger Brother”  (Kogi style).    Solution = cam ping,
camping (attaboys, gays, fags, etc) to crimping,  hairdressers,  Raw (r) to
Robert.

Gelug the shits in the bag Geshe la,  (love and prayers to you and Lama Zopa,
and HHDL) I dedicate everything to you.   Sham = disgrace in english and poo =
biological results

Drukpa  = Dr UK Pa – Dragons, my cannabis “drag ons”  lmfao, Restoration of
karma,  Cannabis does not make ones brain mush (Ma you ssh you already out of
it) like alcohol, needs removal of stigma and crime, catholic church, blah.
Thai Buddha Point of Origination of Rule breaking.

Kadampa = Drugpa = White Tara P.O.W,  Prisoner of war, Post Office White, Pass
Out White.

The time has come to take two and hopefully make three, free.

Love and prayers for the benefit of All of this Organic World and its contents.