From: Lonnie Clay
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2011 3:20 PM
To: epistemology@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [epistemology 12159] Re: actual epistemology

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY5zLvBengQ

20 Divas Queen of the Night Aria.

As you listen to the above, consider that no matter how unfortunate your
circumstances, all but one person in the world (the most pathetic unfortunate)
lacks the ability to claim that there is nobody worse off than them.
Furthermore consider that no matter how high you might rise, there is always
someone higher, except for the one who is at the pinnacle. Guess what happens
when you reach the pinnacle? Consider Bill Gates, richest man in the world in
2001 who saw the error of being such a self centered greedy person and who now
devotes his life to *wisely* disposing of his wealth to those throughout the
world who are in need, rather than grasping for yet more wealth.

In summary, life has its ups and downs. Just because you are down at the moment
does not mean that there is no hope. If you are up, then there is no assurance
that you will not be down tomorrow. Strive to optimize your situation with the
resources at hand. Keep alert for opportunity when it knocks, because it might
not knock again for a while if you fail to see your chance to go for it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Y1UEMU1gBk

Lucille Ball - Hey! Look Me Over! from "Wildcat"

Lonnie Courtney Clay

On Thursday, June 16, 2011 5:45:44 AM UTC-7, Awori wrote:
  Lonnie your advice is excellent!

  On Jun 16, 2011 3:40 PM, "Lonnie Clay" <clayl...@comcast.net> wrote:
> [...]
  > farming families, my dad never earned more than minimum wage until I was in
  > high school, my mother had to care for six children, of which I am the
  > youngest, the family was always neck deep in debt to such an extent that
  > doctor visits were made only for life threatening conditions blah blah
blah.
  > But I struggled out of the pit to graduate Summa Cum Laude in Electrical
  > Engineering in 1979, supported the rest of the family for 11 years then
  > mooched off of my brother for the past 20. Mentioning my brother, who is
one
  > year older than me, he flunked out of the same engineering school I
attended
  > (with my money paying his bills), got a job through a draftsman's training
  > program (which I helped arrange), worked his way into CAD designing, from
  > there into electrical designing, and is now a senior electrical designer at
  > a Fortune 500 chemical company and considered essential personnel to the
  > extent that last year he was the LAST designer they had left after laying
  > off the rest. Things are better now and he leads the pack.
  >
  > "Let your light shine forth" and stop cursing the darkness SS, because it
  > only makes the ghosts laugh. Laugh at THEM and defy this darkness which
  > seems to have you in a slump. Stop listening to the damn vampire doctors!
  > Has a doctor solved your problems yet? NO, the occasional SYMPTOM of a
  > problem may have disappeared, but your fundamental problem, as with so many
  > of the vast majority of people is that you never learned proper control of
  > your body. Get a GRIP on it and activate your immune system. Eat nutritious
  > foods and stop poisoning your body with drugs, including those prescribed
by
  > the witch doctor. Physical symptoms are a warning sign that you are losing
  > your grip. Once again, get a grip on your body! Look UP out of the pit,
find
  > handholds, and claw your way to higher ground. If you see somebody else in
  > trouble worse than yours, render assistance and improve your karma, as I
  > just did with you. You'll feel better about yourself, self esteem bolsters
  > confidence, self confidence yields inspiration, and inspiration yields
  > solutions.
  >
  > There there now, feel better?
  >
  > Lonnie Courtney Clay
  >

  > On Thursday, June 16, 2011 1:09:48 AM UTC-7, Serenity Smiles wrote:
  >>
  >> Dear Lonnie, that is so sweet and yes I wish I could enjoy such things
  >> as visiting Howletts Zoo etc but, I am not going to get hurt again without
  >> reliable support, my hands hurt because of inherited eczema and although
the
  >> doctor said they would get better they do not. I need “human contact” that
  >> I can have faith in. This does not exist for me so achieving such
ambitions
  >> are pointless at the moment. I need SUPPORT AND PROTECTION.

Masters

  >>> because I was not strong enough mentally to withstand the secret
practises

  >>> is still debatable. But have never been able to "escape" the "box" or
  >>> realising "my life" in advertising and now in programmes (my contribution
  >>>
  >>> from when I signed into this group).
  >>>
  >>> Because my centre is not exactly a "safe" journey for me. I decided to
  >>> use
  >>> the epistemological group as a "substitute". I had been working in the
  >>> library at my centre but too many people were coming in, not to practise
  >>> but
  >>> to hassle me and I was suspecting hacks. By now my mind had elevated
  >>> through study, practise and meditation that my visualisations had
started,

  >>> seeing Buddhas and other visuals, and creating my own. Like synesthesia
  >>> not
  >>> conceptualised "just arriving from a distance at first until now they
just

  >>> appear randomly. That was when I was "brain mapped" I guess. I now
  >>> experience myself as a vehicle for those to "see" through my eyes and
also

  >>> receive increased phenomena, bubbles of deities like the madonna and
  >>> others
  >>> who have passed over and the scientists transmit responses or "things"
via

  >>> media hardware, tv's, supermarket sound systems. I still conform strictly
  >>>
  >>> with Buddha's ethics and the path. Now the musicians in America are able
  >>> decode and I can advise or translate via here who or what, when and
  >>> where.
  >>> Its really mundane now, I just wish for a "better" life than mooching in
  >>> depression of having a brain that is not put to better use.
  >>>
  >>> What I see is life in duality and everything in emptiness.
  >>>
  >>> I did not want my daughter to "suffer" like I have. myself being the
third

  >>> generation I guess of being shadowed and did not want her going into the
  >>> "box" too so, when this happened, I just had to expose myself to you guys
  >>> although, knowing this to be a great age of hacking etc I do not know
what

  >>> source takes the info as I deliberately left my laptop at my centre
  >>> overnight. But like I said I am still in the "dark" really, not really
  >>> sure
  >>> what to do exactly but doing nothing seems to be the safest option and
  >>> helping out if I can those who need if I am capable as and when it
arises.
  >>> have been to my centre but Geshe la is not there its still all a big
  >>> secret
  >>> for me. I get upset or frustrated because I cannot answer fundamental
  >>> questions like who my family is, both sides kept hidden and a family who
  >>> refuse to communicate with me. But the only common link being the
  >>> military.
  >>> Canadian (lovers of mother and grandmother) so I am lead to believe and
an