Elementary particles . . . .  ?.
The elementary particles are not as simple as we think.
#
The world of electron.
#
But maybe these electrons are World,
where there are five continents:
the art,
 knowledge,
wars,
thrones
and the memory of forty centuries.
/ Valery Brusov.  /
#
‘ . . , to start with every molecule as s living thing, . .’
  / Samuel Butler. /
===.
Is an electron, atom, molecule a living thing?
Does an electron, atom, molecule have consciousness ?
Molecular biology and molecular evolution.
Cosmology and cosmic evolution.
Can an electron, atom, molecule evolve?
Does evolution of life begin on electron’s ( atom’s ) level?
Does somebody have doubts that Genesis begin on electron’s ( atom’s )
level?
The origin of life is a natural result of the physical laws that
govern the Universe.
Electron takes important part in this work.
If the Universe evolves, can electron evolve too?
===.
P.S.
In our earthly world there is only one elementary fundamental
particle.
And it is quantum of light / photon / electron.
The quantum of light / photon / electron is not as simple as we
think.