About multiverse and reality.
#
Does God So Love the Multiverse?
 / By  Don N. Page . /
http://arxiv.org/abs/0801.0246
#
But we don’t know how many Multiverse God love.
Maybe infinite numbers .
===.
#
My question is:  How did the idea of Multiverse arise?
My answer is:
It began in  1907 when Minkowski tried to  understand
SRT and invented  4-D negative spacetime continuum
( some kind of multiverse ).
Nobody knows what  Minkowski multiverse  really is.
( you can see Minkowski multiverse in attachment)
#.
Poor young Einstein, reading Minkowski interpretation,
said that now he couldn’t understand his own theory.
Th. Kaluza agreed with Einstein and in 1921 tried
to explain SRT using 5D space- ( another kind of multiverse )
This theory was tested and found insufficient.
"Well", said physicists and mathematicians, -
" maybe 6D, 7D, 8D, 9D, 11D or 27D spaces will explain it".
And they had done it.
But………. But there is one problem.
To create new D space, they must add a new parameter.
Because it is impossible to create new D space without
 a new parameter.
And they take this parameter arbitrarily
(it fixed according to they opinion, not by objective rules).
The physicist, R. Lipin explained this situation in such way:
"Give me three parameters and I can fit an elephant.
With four I can make him wiggle his trunk…"
To this Lipin’s opinion it is possible to add:
 "with one more parameter the elephant will fly."
The mathematicians sell and we buy these theories.
Where are our brains? Where is the logic ?
#
If we don't know what 1+1 = 2
how can we know what 5+4 = 9 ?
And if we don't know what is 4-D negative Mincowski
multiverse how can we understand 11-D space
 ( string theory)  and another kind of multiverse ?
Best wishes.
Israel Sadovnik.  Socratus.
====…