' . .  big picture view of the universe, built of space-time, '
Have Three Little Photons Broken Theoretical Physics?

http://www.space.com/17399-gamma-ray-photons-quantum-spacetime.html
==.

My comment.

' A world without masses, without electrons, without an
electromagnetic field is an empty world. Such an empty
 world is flat. But if masses appear, if charged particles
appear, if an electromagnetic field appears then our world
becomes curved. Its geometry is Riemannian, that is,
 non- Euclidian. '

/ Book ' Albert Einstein '  The page 116 . by Leopold Infeld. /
===.

1.
 Universe as a whole without masses, without electrons,
 without an electromagnetic field is an empty world.
 Such an empty  world is flat ( infinite flat ).
2.
 But if masses appear, if charged particles appear,
if an electromagnetic field appears ( in local places )
then our world becomes curved ( in local places stars
 and planets were created ).
>From outside point of view it is local Riemannian geometry,
 non- Euclidian geometry .
==..