So from did the particles come to converge at a point to cause the big bang?
Particles must have existed and occupied some space before embarking
on a convergence.
We may end up with ring theory or a chicken and egg metaphor.
Did Big Bang create particles or particles converged and BigBanged?
Mike Atovigba.