Nature may not be understood for a long time, in my view. First,
nature is full of inequalities rather than equalities, but
mathematicians and physicists have made us to believe that things
could be equated algebraecally and a solution found. Now, even two
goats are not the same because one is a small and another a big goat.
Hence to say at any point that we have two goats is wrong. This is the
same for most natural objects, and here we are sttudying nature and
using the ordinals { }, {1}, {2},...
Added to this, all nature lacks so-called supersymmetry. Just look
yourself up in the mirror: one of your eyeballs is bigger than
another, your earlobes are not the same size, your buttocks are of
different sizes. So also are natural objects. the earth's epper
hemisphere is bigger than the southern hemisphere. The plannets are
like that . etc. To understand the universe, i think, we must first
accept the prevalence of inequalities over equalities. I dont believe
in supersymmetry as a natural phenomenon. As a theory it looks good to
me as an academic exercise.
Mike Atovigba