3
If you travel quickly enough (with speed faster than quantum of light
c > 1)
  then sooner or later  a new time and future will come to you.
   Heisenberg  Uncertainty principle need to use here.
=.
Of course, a person cannot travel with such speed,
but a quantum particle has this possibility.
==,
socratus

What happens when such a particle or person slows down or stops.....

joke question... is there a line of his/her past selves chasing the time
traveler ....  and kicking the time traveler  in the buttocks when the past
selves reach him/her?

Question... if it were possible to do it.... go faster than and therefore
backward in time......would that affect the physical structure of the rest
of physical reality that is not traveling so fast?.... I would not think
so... therefore... as a seventy year old person, say, I speed regressed
myself into a twenty year old body could I return to the same place in
space and resume my life as the younger man?