I have a "nominalistic" definition of "intuition".... my definition has to
do with a difference between a direct knowledge or apprehension of an
individual "physical" "out-of-mind thing, from which the mind forms a
conception (mostly empirical hands-on observation).... this is contrasted
to an indirect "abstraction" i.e.,mind-contemplation or reasoning about
different like or similar "intuited" things to arrive at
generalization....this gets into theneminalistic theory of "universals"....
etc... which of course are all abstracted and not intuited.... Now, I think
that your own use of the word "intuition" is probably totally different
from mine.... probably just the opposite...Explain your version or sense of
intuition, if you would....