I agree with John.  Use org.eclipse.equinox.examples.*

Tom

  From:       John Arthorne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

  Date:       11/21/2007 07:51 AM

  Subject:    Re: [equinox-dev] naming examples

My vote would be for sticking with the Eclipse project naming conventions
[1] and using org.eclipse.equinox.examples.*. This convention is
consistently following in platform and JDT, and it would look odd if
someone downloaded the examples from the welcome page and the Equinox
examples didn't match.

[1] - http://wiki.eclipse.org/Naming_Conventions

 Jeff McAffer/Ottawa/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 11/20/2007 09:26 PM                                     se.org
                                                                        cc

               Please respond to                                   Subject
       Equinox development mailing list                  [equinox-dev]
           <equinox-dev@eclipse.org>                     naming examples

We have talked a few times about the need for a comprehensive set of
examples in Equinox.  We may be able to get some folks to work on this so
it is interesting to look at the bundle/package namespace to use.  The
immediate choice that springs to mind is
       org.eclipse.equinox.examples.*
This follows the precedence of
       org.eclipse.sdk.examples
       org.eclipse.jface.examples

It has also been suggested that we use
       org.eclipse.equionox.eg.*
to shorten things up.

Let me know if you have other suggestions and I'll put together an email
poll.

Thanks
equinox-dev mailing list
equinox-dev@eclipse.org