I may have missed a response to this. Has anyone else experienced it?

Thanks,

Chris

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED FOR THE USE OF THE PERSON TO WHOM IT IS ADDRESSED. IT
MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM
DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. If you are not the intended recipient, your
use of this message for any purpose is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please delete the message and notify the
sender so that we may correct our records.