Thanks Tom -
I'll open bug.

Can anyone verify that this command line is correct

- <java jar:="${equinox.launcher}" fork="true" jvm="$
{java.home}/bin/java.exe" failonerror="true" maxmemory="512m" dir="
@{sign.dir}" output="${log.dir}/sign.log" append="true">
                        <>arg value="-application" />
                        <arg> value="org.eclipse.update.core.siteOptimizer
                      " />
                        <arg> value="-noconsole" />
                        <arg> value="-nosplash" />
                        <arg> value="-digestBuilder" />
                        <arg> value="-verbose" />
                        <arg> value="[EMAIL PROTECTED]" />
                        <arg> value="[EMAIL PROTECTED]/site.xml/" />
                        <arg> value="-jarProcessor" />
                        <arg> value="-processAll" />
                        <arg value="-repack" />
                        <arg> value="-sign" />
                        <arg> value="${sign.script}" />
                        <arg> value="-outputDir" />
                        <arg> value="@{sign.dir}" />
                        <arg> value="@{sign.dir}" />

Janet Dmitrovich
WPLC Expeditor Software Development
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
512-838-4912  T/L:678-4912  FAX:512-838-3703
11501 Burnet Road, Austin TX   78758 (Internal ZIP: 9372)

             Thomas
             Watson/Austin/IBM
             @IBMUS                                                     To
             Sent by:                  Equinox development mailing list
             equinox-dev-bounc         <equinox-dev@eclipse.org>
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]                                             cc

                                                                   Subject
             10/06/2008 08:15          Re: [equinox-dev] Problem with
             AM                        adding -repack to normalize

             Please respond to
                  Equinox
                development
               mailing list
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                 pse.org>

Hi Janet,

Do you get a stack trace or a log? Please open against Equinox->Framework
to begin with since that is where the code is that checks the signature.

Tom

Inactive hide details for Janet Dmitrovich---10/05/2008 10:01:33 PM---For
our product ( Eclipse 3.4 based ) we have been succesJanet
Dmitrovich---10/05/2008 10:01:33 PM---For our product ( Eclipse 3.4 based )
we have been successfully signing the jars, and the install of our product
was successful