Hi Tom,

Riena uses the extended equinox.log (incubator) which now has also been moved to RT.
After this move we can no longer access it with pserver (anonymous):
Error dialog:
Error fetching resource list from repository
Reason: compendium: Folder org.eclipse.equinox/incubator/compendium does not exist remotely or you do not have permission to access it.

What are we doing wrong?

Tschüß,
Stefan

We can no now not access
Thomas Watson wrote:

This is a reminder that today was the day for copying the equinox incubator content to the RT CVS repository (see http://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox/Incubator/Move). Please take a look at the new repository in RT and make sure everything you wanted migrated over is there and in the proper place.

>From now on all new incubator development should happen in the RT equinox incubator repository. I still have a TODO to get the old repository read only and update the incubator map file. But first I want to make sure the new repository looks good.

Note that the foundation wanted to copy all the content that existed on the old location. For all the extra junk I had them place it in an incubator/archive folder so it does not get in the way of the rest of our layout.

Tom