From:   Pascal Rapicault <pas...@rapicault.net>
Date:   12/29/2012 03:51 AM
Subject:        Re: [equinox-dev] TrustEngine and other security services
Sent by:        equinox-dev-boun...@eclipse.org

The p2 engine makes use of the TrustEngine, however I don't remember the
details of how it works.
You may also want to poke around at other parts of p2 as I just happen to
remember about this ref in the engine, but there may be others.

HTH

Pascal

On 2012-12-29, at 5:47 AM, Scott Lewis wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Is there documentation on Equinox security services like
org.eclipse.osgi.service.security.TrustEngine service...and implementation?
I looked in the Equinox Security area [1], but didn't find a lot of
service/API docs.   Is/are there examples of using the TrustEngine service
(s)?