----[Please read http://ercoupers.com/disclaimer.htm before following any advice in this forum.]----


I have recently purchased an Ercoupe in the US.  The logs start after the last engine major overhaul (there are sworn affidavits as to engine time and the engine does test well).  The overhaul was done prior to the current seller buying it.  To register in Canada I need to obtain more info.  Type of overhaul i.e. field or factory, and who did it.
I would like to know two things.
1. Does the FAA usually have records of engine overhauls and how would I obtain it from them?

2. I believe that Ray Coffman Jr. of San Antonio, Texas was the AE who was involved in the overhaul (His name is in the log book).  If anyone can put me in contact with him I would appreciate it. 

Thanks Again for all of the help.
Norm Decou
==============================================================================
To leave this forum go to: http://ercoupers.com/lists.htm
Search the archives on http://escribe.com/aviation/coupers/



Reply via email to