----[Please read http://ercoupers.com/disclaimer.htm before following any
advice in this forum.]----


My C75 "C" model likes to climb at about 70 IAS and I generally approach 
for landing at 75 IAS in calm crosswinds.  For a heavier crosswind I like 
to have a bit more inertia behind me and approach around 80 IAS.  I will 
check but I believe that on descent I have the engine down to about 
1500-1600 or so for approach with the trim in the full back position.
This 
gives me about 75-80 IAS to play with at a descent rate of 500-600fpm and 
usually pull the power to just above idle at the numbers and back to the 
stop as I flare.  This generally gives me a nice stable landing with
little 
issues in crosswinds.

As usual and as all planes are a bit different "your mileage may vary".

I'd like to hear from other 415-C / C75 owners out there as to their 
experience.

Just my $.02 worth.

John Stevens
(CF-RGD)



==========================================================================
====
To leave this forum go to: http://ercoupers.com/lists.htm
Search the archives on http://escribe.com/aviation/coupers/


<<attachment: winmail.dat>>

Reply via email to