From: Tookman, Amy
To: swapmas...@ercoupeowners.com
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2009 9:26 AM
Subject: Help

Hi,

This is a remarkably strange request - but I wonder if you can help me;

I work in development for a TV production company in the UK and I am trying to
find out about world records, air races and exciting trips (transatlantic) that
could be flown in an Ercoupe. As this website is dedicated to the plane - I am
hoping that you may be able to help me!

Do you know of any incredible journeys that could be made in an Ercoupe?

Do you know the fastest trip any person has made in an Ercoupe?

Do you know of any competitions where an Ercoupe can compete?

Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated

Kind Regards

Amy

AMY TOOKMAN
Development Researcher

16 MORTIMER STREET
LONDON
W1T 3JL
UNITED KINGDOM
T +44 (0)20 7430 4741
E amy.took...@itn.co.uk
WWW.ITN.CO.UK

P  Please consider the environment. Do you really need to print this email?

Please Note:

Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent
This email and any files attached are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual
or entity to which they are addressed.
If you have received this email in error, please notify postmas...@itn.co.uk

Please note that to ensure regulatory compliance and for the protection of our
clients and business,

Thank You.