Ed,

Whereas this isn't the place for politics, there are a number of other topics
that are at least somewhat related to Ercoupes. And they  certainly related to
flying in general, like weather or favorite fly-in beauty locations. I'm
talking scenery here but I know some of you guys would prefer fly-in bikini
contests. Still, isn't that OK it if gets you out and flying? Do we have to
stick strictly to coupes on the flyin forum? BTW, is there such a thing as a
fly-in golf course? Sounds fun to me.

Spook

Though I can understand the overwhelming
craving to vent and share opinions, we want to keep the flyin forum from having
flame wars.

As many of those who disagree will do so
vehemently, I feel that we must ask everyone to keep this forum primarily Coupe
related.

Totally off topic subjects will be
accepted (within undefined limits) as long as they are not inflammatory.

I really appreciate everyone’s cooperation
on this.

Thanks,

Ed

(the on-topic ogre)