Dan,

This was done by my next door neighbor here in Georgetown, TX.  A talented
young man who is now a freshman at Texas A&M University.  He is an aerobatic
pilot who, with his dad a helicopter pilot, CFII, A&P and active Warrant
Officer in Iraq, rebuilt a Pitts Special.  He is in the Corps of Cadets at
A&M and we will likely see him flying with the Blue Angels in the future.

He has many other videos on youtube and his own blog...

Best,
John