John,

Thank you for posting this background information.  It always means
so much more to know the story behind the video.

Linda
Re: video from oshkosh for those interested

Posted by: "John Craparo" john.crap...@gmail.com   johncraparo
Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:52 pm (PST)

Dan,

This was done by my next door neighbor here in Georgetown, TX. A
talented
young man who is now a freshman at Texas A&M University. He is an
aerobatic
pilot who, with his dad a helicopter pilot, CFII, A&P and active Warrant
Officer in Iraq, rebuilt a Pitts Special. He is in the Corps of
Cadets at
A&M and we will likely see him flying with the Blue Angels in the
future.

He has many other videos on youtube and his own blog...

Best,
John