I keep my plane a VNC my hanger is about 1/2 mile from the gulf, I have it
sprayed with corrosion proofing at each annual, my mechanic says this will
protect the plane. Many planes have been here for 10 - 15 years with no
parts  falling off yet.I keep my plane in a hanger, I would not let it stay
outside.  There are 2 coupes here at VNC one is polished.We can fly year
around, no snow  to worry about. There will be no hanger homes for 150 here,
sorry. If you fly  into Vnc email or call 941-323-7722 Larry Mayes

In a message dated 8/20/2010 3:08:49 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,