Now, wait, I get 4.5 to 5 GPH, so let's assume 5. At $5 a gallon, that's $25
per hour. That means I can go 2 hours each way and still be at $100. I do a lot
of hamburger trips that range from 1 hour to just under 2, and I think it's
still an honest $100 hamburger...

Example: KUUV to KMKC is about 170 miles. At 90 knots that's under 2 hours, and
since I'm just going for lunch the winds average outré. Borrow a crew car, go
to Arthur Bryant's BBQ for lunch, return crew card, fly home. That was a $100
BBQ Beef sandwich with fries!

Larry
N99340