I think the big airshow at scott air base is this weekend, I do not know if
 that will be good or bad for the EOC.

RWL in SW IL

In a message dated 9/7/2010 6:42:55 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
les...@gmail.com writes:

Not at all - I'm actually doing the same thing! I was going to drive over
all my stuff Wednesday and fly over Thursday, but I've moved it up a day.
I'm  sure there will be plenty of dry times on Thursday (at least that's what
most  forecasts say) but I need to be there early and I don't want to take
the  chance. Several of us will be around on Wednesday so it will be fine,
and I'm  sure the motels are not heavily booked on that day.

I AM a bit worried about the arch fly-by, but all we can do is wait and
evaluate when the time comes.

See you!

Larry

On Sep 7, 2010, at 6:39 AM, _iflysmo...@aol.com_