Detlev Offenbach ha scritto:
Hi,

you don't have to write a .pro file by hand. eric generates a temporary .pro file in the background.

I thought that eric did also that, but I didn't find where, so I manually create the .pro file.

This contains all the neccessary entries. In order for this to work you should set the translations properties for your project (s. the project properties dialog). After that you should add languages to your project via the translations viewer.

Tried and it work, but not completely: the process forgot the various self.trUtf8 inside the code. Is there a method for include also those?

You could check, how I did it in eric4 by loading the eric4 project.

Seen, but inside the eric project seem that .pro include also that. Or not?

Regards,
Detlev

Thanks,
Michele