Stjujsckij Nickolaj wrote:
 Have you enabled autocompletion from API-files in Settings > Preferences
Autocompletion > QScintilla ?

Yes, I have Autocompletion Enabled checked.

Regards,
mk

Hello everyone,

I have installed latest Eric 4 (4.3.8) and am struggling with autocompletion - now I did compile Python-2.6.api from Scintilla.

However, autocompletion works only on symbols that have already been used in current file, e.g. if I used os.mkdir, then on the next typing "os." autocompletion shows up "mkdir" plus other os. symbols that have been used in the current file, but not other os. functions defined in the api file.

I have checked that in Python-2.6.api there are lots of os.* functions. Why are they not shown in autocompletion?

Regards,
mk