Please send this script to me and I'll look at it.

Thanks!

On 12/23/2009 3:37 AM, detlev wrote:
Hi,

QScintilla uses so called API files that describe the API of a software
package like Python or numpy. Without them, there is no autocompletion or
calltips available for that package.

I have an old script around, that may be used to generate such an API file for
numpy. If anybody wants to hack it, please leave me a note.

Regards,
Detlev