Hi Detlev,

The debugged program raised the exception unhandled error
"(9, 'Bad file descriptor')"
File: /usr/lib/python2.6/subprocess.py, Line: 1126

I confirm that this behavior is very inconvenient and was not present
in previous releases 6 months ago ... eric-4.3.7 is the last working normally.
... so inconvenient that I had to move to Wing IDE as I am
unable to run any application with an os fork without a crash of the
application itself or a crash of eric.

Serge.