Hello,

I am starting to use Eric 5 and have some questions about features I miss:

* Is there a way to mark occurences of the member under my cursor in some kind of mini-map or in the margins next to the line numbers? * can I create custom templates or code skeletions like if I type "super" I can expand it to super(MyClass).__init__(parent) * themes: it would be very nice to be able to define themes via QPalettes. Defining via stylesheets is nice and lets you do more than palettes, but it is way more difficult to get a consistent look if you "just" want to create a dark UI. For example I prefer the plastique style, but if I apply a stylesheet to make the ui dark, the scrollbar look like windows xp. * plugins: is there any documentation on what a plugin needs to implement or can implement to get a certain behaviour? (technical report does not give much information). I have the dark palette thing working, but I would like to put it into a plugin for sharing.

Cheers

Sebastian