that's odd.
maybe Detlev has a clue what's (not) going on there.
i also have the same effect as you, while other PySide-apps do run from
Eric.
i also tried it in a project-context without success.

Am 29.04.2014 22:22, schrieb Handoko Wiyanto:
> absolutely Frank.
> here's my script.
>
> On 4/30/14, Frank Sachsenheim <funkyfut...@riseup.net> wrote:
>> can you send me the script please?
>>
>> On 29. April 2014 21:47:56 MESZ, Handoko Wiyanto <end...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> yes. its empty.

import sys
from PySide.QtCore import Qt
from PySide.QtGui import QApplication,  QLabel

if __name__ == '__main__':
    myApp = QApplication(sys.argv)
    appLabel = QLabel()
    appLabel.setText('Hello World!!!\n Look at my first app using PySide')
    appLabel.setAlignment(Qt.AlignCenter)
    appLabel.setWindowTitle("My first Application")
    appLabel.setGeometry(300, 300, 250, 175)

    appLabel.show()
    myApp.exec_()
    sys.exit()