Hello,
I forgot to mention:
- the python shell window correctly uses the style defined for Python3
Kind Regards
Axel

Am 01.05.2014 12:32, schrieb Axel Kirst:
Hello,
I couldn't directly reply to this thread startet in march, since I just joined this mailing list today.
@Eric: Thank You for the great Python IDE!
I have the same problem with fonts here (openSuse 13.1, Python 3.3.5, QT 4.8.5, PyQT 4.10.3, QScintilla 2.7.2, tested with both eric5 5.4.3 from obs://build.opensuse.org/KDE and eric5 5.3.6 from opensuse Repository) If I open a C++ file, the "C++" icon is shown at the status bar and the fonts look as defined in the C++ specific styles settings. But if I open a Python file (wether Python2 or Python3) the "Python" icon is shown at the status bar, but the fonts are very strange (not monospaced, normal text without serifs, comments with serifs) and they don't follow any style definitions, neither language specific nor default styles
Any idea?
Kind Regards
Axel