Hi.

Don't know where to report this better, so am sending it to the mailing list.

I registered an account on Eric's issue tracker (username: 'jurko'), and when attempting to update my account settings/details at:

    http://die-offenbachs.homelinux.org:48888/issues/user126

  and press the 'Submit Changes' button, I get an error.

When using FireFox 28.0 or 29.0 on Windows 7 SP1 x64, I get the following error:

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to
die-offenbachs.homelinux.org:48888.

SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible
length. (Error code: ssl_error_rx_record_too_long)

When using Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 7 SP1 x64, I get the following error:

This page can’t be displayed

The errors does not seem affected by the specific configuration change, and occurs the same when nothing is changed, when the 'Timezone' setting is changed from empty to '2' or '+2'.

  Hope this helps.

  Best regards,
    Jurko Gospodnetić