Hello Pete, hello Detlev,

I've done already a proof of concept for the debugger. There are some constraints given by Python but it works to change the instruction pointer in a function/ method without executing the code between the actual and new instruction pointer.

I think, it could be very helpful a lot of times. I'll work on it further as one of the next topics....

Tobias