Am 24.07.20 um 17:04 schrieb Amir Zia:
I have some questions about eric ide:
(1) How do i disable the window that appears after running the script which tells you: *The program has terminated with an exit status of 0 ?*

1a. You can switch on Notifications and would get the same info in a small message window that disappears automatically after a configurable time.

1b. To disable the mentioned message completely Debugger->General->Debug Client Exit.

(2) Eric checks for errors and warnings as you type your code, it checks the code every 5 seconds and updates error/warning messages, How do I lower the time to like 2 seconds ?
Editor->Code Checkers->Timeout Interval
(3) How do I change a variable's name throughout the code by changing its name where it was defined ?

3a. Global Search & Replace

3b. Install the rope refactoring plug-in and use these functionalities for all kinds of refactorings.

Many Thanks
Detlev

--
Detlev Offenbach