Dear CEO,

We are an organization specified at dealing with domain name dispute and
registration in Asia. We have something important need to confirm with your
company.

On July 19 2010, we received an application formally. One company named "Enless
Investment Co.,Inc" wanted to register following
Domain names:
 mail-archive.asia
 mail-archive.com.cn
 mail-archive.hk
 mail-archive.tw
 mail-archive.us
Internet Name:
 mail-archive
through our body:

After our initial examination, we found that the keywords and domain names
applied for registration are as same as your company's name and trademark.
These days we are dealing with it. If you do not know this company, we doubt
that they have other aims to buy these domain names. Now we have not finished
the registration of Enless Investment Co.,Inc yet, in order to deal with this
issue better, Please contact us by telephone or email as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
Nicole
IT Manager
Tel:  ++852-9566 0205