Hi Jakob,

> I think it would be a good idea to use the ones in wrangler.

I agree. The AST used by Wrangler is annotated with static semantic
information  and location information. This information could make certain
things, such as semantic highlighting, straightforward to implement.

> BTW, a good pretty-printer is high on the wish-list for erlide.

The standard Erlang pretty-printer is not good enough. I have adjusted it
a bit by taking the original layout (such as the maximal line length of
each function) into account, so that the produced layout is more similar to
the original one.

> How do you think we should integrate them? Should we share the same
> repository, or keep them apart?

I think one solution would be for George to commit his plugin (including
both the integration and the refactorings) to your repository, while we
keep a seperate repository of Wrangler. What do you think?

Best Regards,
Huiqing