Hi all!

I would like to ask your help again.
I found a strange bug in the wrangler + erlide combination. [don't know
exactly where] So my problem is that some RPCs fall back with timeout.
But not all, the first [loading wrangler beam] and second[any
refactoring called first] just works and then do not want to work
neither [any refactoring..], just timing out.
And why it is really strange, that it happens only in my Windows OS but
not in my Ubuntu. [with the same configuration]

Do you have any idea? Do you think it is an Erlide bug? Or did I go
wrong somehow?

This is how I used it:
mb = BackendManager.getDefault().getIdeBackend();
mb.rpc(...);

[the code is on the repo's wrangler branch]

Thanks!
George