On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 17:07, Alexey Timanovsky<ale...@qik.com> wrote:
> I've run into some funny problem. Each time I put my Mac laptop to sleep and
> bring from one location to another (say from home to office) without closing
> Eclipse, erlide loses it's mind - syntax highlight stops working. Restarting
> Eclipse helps. I believe it is somehow related to network connections... Any
> clue?

Hi,

I don't really know what putting a laptop to sleep does inside the OS
but the network connection seems like a possible problem -- it's very
easy to get it severed.

I don't have a laptop nor a Mac, but my fellow developer Jakob does
and I think it will be interesting to look at what happens. I will
create an issue about this but unless it's important for you it will
be low priority (since there is a workaround).

Thanks for the report!
regards,
Vlad