Hi,

I found that there is a way to connect GitHub with Assembla, namely to
be able to manage tickets through the commit messages. I activated it
now, you can use it if you want to (I haven't tested yet myself).

Use "Closes #4" to close ticket 4. closed, close, fix, fixed, and
fixes will also close a ticket.
"Test #4" will mark the ticket as "Ready to Test".
"Re #4", references, refs and see will add a comment to the target
ticket but leave it untouched.

best regards,
Vlad