Hi!

On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 17:15, ea ea <ea6...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm new to erlang and erlide.  I have just installed Eclipse (3.5) and
> the latest version of ErlIDE(0.7.3).
> When I enter a command in the erlang console to execute a function in
> a module, but when I press "Enter" nothing happens.
> I have respected instructions from here
> http://erlide.org/erlide.html#quickstart but still the console doesn't
> work.

Does the console's input field background becomes greenish (from
originally being reddish) before you press Enter? The green background
means the input expression is valid. Most of the times when I get this
it is the final dot that I have forgot. Try something simple like "4."
or "hi." and see if those work.

regards,
Vlad