Hi!

Just ignore that plugin, it is an optional one. Close it in your workspace.

When a user installs, the graphviz plugin will get installed too. I
think there is an older graphviz available somewhere, but I don't
remember exactly.

The wrangler, tracing and cover plugins are all optional and were
contributed by third parties (the wrangler team and respectively
Erlang Solutions). We aren't doing any active development on them,
only keep them working whenever the core erlide has API changes. You
don't have to care about them in the beginning.

regards,
Vlad