Hi all!

Starting today, we are no longer supporting Eclipse 3.6. The last version
that does that is 0.21.0. The new target is 3.7.

If you for some reason must use 3.6 and want to keep updated, please
contact us. We could be convinced to revert this decision.

The new version will be available next week (or in the nightly builds).

regards,
Vlad