On 29 Oct 2002 18:08:23 -0800, "Sean R. Lynch" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>> >Note that I was talking about electrically heating the *catalyst*, not
>> >the peroxide. When our reaction starts out milky and then goes clear,
>> >it's not the peroxide that's heating up, it's the catalyst.
>>
>> Is that all you're worried about?  That lasts maybe 1/10 of a second.
>> Not worth fixing.
>
>NO, that's not the problem I'm looking to solve. Go reread my other
>emails.

I've read your e-mails.  I think you're looking to solve a problem
that is having no effect on our operations, and is therefore not
relevant on the time scale at which we operate.  ERPS has historical
experience chasing solutions to problems we don't need to solve.
Guess what?  It prevents us from solving problems we DO need to solve.
So I have little patience with it.

However, I also believe you're becoming pedantic on the subject, and
since I'm already annoyed - for which I apologize - I'm going to bow
out of the discussion and let Pierce beat you up\\\\\\\\\\\sway you
with sweet reason.  :-)

-R

--
"...And the last thing I remember is asking,
'What could go wrong?'"