Lots of good info about the shuttle burn up. With all the talk of NASA I
couldn't help musing about ERPS.
    Folks on the list are not actually "there" at NASA and must rely on
what they read in the press and elsewhere. A similar situation exist for
me in that I am not actually "there" on the scene to see how ERPS works,
I must rely on what I read on this list.
    So I got to musing on what would happen if you scaled operations at
ERPS to the point where you could actually put a vehicle into space.
What internal factions would hinder and what strengths would shine
through? How exactly on scaling up could ERPS avoid NASA's pitfalls?
--
........ Alex Fraser  N3DER .........
......... [EMAIL PROTECTED] .......