Rick Eversole wrote:
five days ago taking that information and attempting to create a composite sketch may have made some sense... now with all the publicity any recounts will be subject to the human minds ability to fill in plausible gaps ... we need to rely on the video and other scientific evidence ... humans minds and memories are too easy to confuse over issues of exact timing of events (seconds/minutes apart) and visual clues that do not fit actual experiences.
Yep. That's why I got my own observation down last week, and haven't rewritten it since. It's in the record without contamination from later information, and has little value since stills and video have surfaced since then.

--
Doug Jones